Outside my window…
Clouds, rain on the driveway
I am thinking…
About how much I love my life
I am thankful for…
The ability to stay at home with our kiddos
From the learning rooms…
Paddington’s Colors book
From the kitchen…
Peanut butter chicken stir-fry with green beans and yellow sweet peppers from our garden
I am wearing…
My work pants with a comfy blue T-shirt
I am creating…
A master menu planning list and system
I am going…
To wash some baby things today
I am reading…
My Utmost for His Highest
I am hoping…
That I haven’t forever altered a treasured friendship
I am hearing…
Sounds from Veggie Tales: Queen Esther
Around the house…
3 loads of clean laundry, waiting to be folded and put away
One of my favorite things…
Cuddling my little girls
A few plans for the week…
Get all birth certificates and marriage license ordered, schedule appointments with doctor and police department, prepare for our big Saturday night BBQ with our community band friends, finishing watching Wall-E with my hubby
Where does the time go??
14 years ago
1 comment:
Did you like Wall-E? So sorry we didn't get to finish it!
Post a Comment